Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5[ImagesOnly]


Ingredients:
200 g vermicelli, broken into 1 inch pieces (sevai)
150 g sugar
400 ml water
1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
4 tablespoons ghee (clarified butter)
dried fruits, for garnishing

How to make Mithi Sevai (Sweet and Dry ):
1.Heat the ghee on a low flame in a wok and put the vermicelli into it, fry stirring continuously until golden brown.
2.Add water and the vermicelli cook.
3.When the water has been absorbed, add the sugar and stir gently, cook until the sugar has mixed in well.
4.Remove from fire and garnish with dry fruits of your choice.

About VinAy KrishNan

iam Optimistic,Candid and a Responsible Boy I want to do my things succesfully.I love blogging and WebDesigning.help and support me.I love to write in Technology,Travel and more...
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google