Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5[ImagesOnly]


Woman to reach North Pole: Ann Bancroft

Test Tube Baby: Louise Joy Brown

Woman Prime Minister of a country: Sirimavo Bandaranaike (1960)

Woman President of a country: Maria Estela Peron (Argentina)

Men on Mt. Everest without Oxygen: Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler (1978)

Foreigner to get Bharat Ratna: Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan

First Chinese pilgrim to visit India: Fahien

Englishman to receive Nobel Prize for Literature: Rudyard Kipling (1907)

Pope to visit India: Pope Paul VI

Woman to climb Mount Everest: Junko Taibei

Muslim invader of India: Mohammad-bin-Qasim

About VinAy KrishNan

iam Optimistic,Candid and a Responsible Boy I want to do my things succesfully.I love blogging and WebDesigning.help and support me.I love to write in Technology,Travel and more...
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google