Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5[ImagesOnly]



Check if the files are not in hidden mode. 

Click on "Start" -->Run --> Type cmd and press Enter. 

Here I assume your pendrive drive letter as G: 

Enter this command. 

attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* --> Press Enter (Note : Replace the letter g with your pen drive letter.)

You can copy the above command --> Right-click in the Command Prompt and 

paste it. 

there are spaces in the command type correctly.

Now check your pen drive for the files. 

Good Luck

About VinAy KrishNan

iam Optimistic,Candid and a Responsible Boy I want to do my things succesfully.I love blogging and WebDesigning.help and support me.I love to write in Technology,Travel and more...
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google