Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5[ImagesOnly]


Status Tiles show the status of the respective connections while providing quick toggles for the connectivity settings. The app contains no advertising and is fast and responsive to use. It uses the official icons designed by Microsoft and is highly consistent with the design guidelines and principles of Windows Phone.

The app includes the following tiles:

- Flight Mode
- WiFi
- Bluetooth
- Location
- Mobile Network
- Screen Rotation
- Battery Saver
- Assistive Light (Flashlight)
- Music Stop


Head on to Windows Phone Store to download Status Tiles:

About VinAy KrishNan

iam Optimistic,Candid and a Responsible Boy I want to do my things succesfully.I love blogging and WebDesigning.help and support me.I love to write in Technology,Travel and more...
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google