Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5[ImagesOnly]

The 991 GT3 looks good in every color!

about Porsche 991 GT3

With the introduction in 2012 of the latest GT3 model came the announcement of active rear steering. It is claimed by Porsche to provide higher lateral dynamics than previously available. Car speed inputs determine whether the rears steer in the same or opposite direction of the front wheels. It is the first GT3 offered only with automatic transmission.

At the start of 2014, deliveries of the GT3 were halted following two fires. A subsequent recall to replace the engines of all 785 cars was announced in March 2014 before manufacturing of the GT3 would restart

About VinAy KrishNan

iam Optimistic,Candid and a Responsible Boy I want to do my things succesfully.I love blogging and WebDesigning.help and support me.I love to write in Technology,Travel and more...
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google