Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5[ImagesOnly]

The CC100, an Aston Martin which perfectly represents the past and present of this exceptional brand!

The Aston Martin CC100 Speedster is a concept car produced by the British car company Aston Martin to celebrate its 100th anniversary, announced in May 2013 at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nürburgring race.


The CC100 is powered by a naturally aspirated V12 engine mated to an automated sequential manual 6-speed gearbox, enabling a claimed limited top speed of 180 miles per hour (290 km/h), and acceleration from 0 to 62 miles per hour (100 km/h) in under 4 seconds.

About VinAy KrishNan

iam Optimistic,Candid and a Responsible Boy I want to do my things succesfully.I love blogging and WebDesigning.help and support me.I love to write in Technology,Travel and more...
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google